In carbohydrate diet also known diet are allowed to eat everything but the rich carbohydrate foods like pasta, rice, potatoes, cereals, cassava, bread, crackers, cookies, beans, peas, lentils, chocolate milk, salami, kibe, yoghurts, fruit preserves and treats. Furthermore, carbohydrate drinks such as soft drinks, sports drinks or juices, they also have to be eliminated from the diet. See other foods: Foods rich in carbohydrates.
Foods allowed in carbohydrate diet
- Vegetables such as lettuce, red cabbage, spinach, arugula, cabbage;
- Coffee and tea without sugar;
- Diet soda or light;
- Meat such as beef, pork, turkey, chicken or other;
- Embedded as apresuntado, bacon, sausage;
- Olive oil, margarine, oil, butter, mayonnaise;
- Walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts.
How many of these foods are rich in fats, this diet may not be followed by those who have high cholesterol, for example, so it is important to advice from a health professional such as a nutritionist or nutrition specialist before starting this diet.
An example of a carbohydrate diet menu can be:
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs or cooked with ham and green tea without sugar
- Lunch – Grilled steak with seasoned lettuce and arugula salad dressing with no carbohydrates.
- Snack – sugar-free jello with nuts
- Dinner – fish as a boyfriend or baked sea bass served with sauteed spinach.
In the early days of the carbohydrate diet may symptoms such as headache, bad breath, muscle aches and constipation, lack of carbohydrate, but after a while these symptoms disappear.
How Can I Lose Kilos?
You can lose up to 7 kg in the first week of diet and depending on your body keep this evolution for the 15 days indicated.
- Prohibited food
Rice, beans, milk, candies or drapes with sugar, cereals like oatmeal, chia, flax, quinoa, crackers, pasta, sugar, flour, chocolates, breads of all types and flour, potatoes, pressed ham, preserved, fruit, sausages, sausages, bologna, corn, yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese, ricotta, cottage, white cheese, cheese curds, etc.
Following everything correctly, the process is fairly easy and you’ll soon notice the results. In the early days, you will feel a great desire to eat some food of non-allowed list, it is because your brain will be receiving information from cetônios the lack of carbohydrate, so very careful in this period. But after the fifth day, people who have achieved success in this diet, report that the desire to eat food out of time, pinch and even sweet decreases.